We’ve had snow and ice here in Atlanta, like most of the rest of the country, so we’re all a little tired of being cooped up inside. Here is some fun for your Friday to enjoy and lift your spirits. Just know, you always feel better when you clean a drawer or closet and there is nothing like an icy day for that!
- I’m all about making life easier for us mortals and there are some great ideas here in Savvy Sugar’s article of Reddit’s Best Life Idea Hacks. #8 will save you some email embarrassment and apologies. I’ve done #19 but it does chip off and #29 will save parents a lot of headache.
- Although I think plastic storage bins are the bomb for garage & basement storage, here are some pretty storage alternatives for other parts of your home. You know I love a basket, too.
- In honor of Fashion Week in New York, here is one of my favorite clothing lines getting ready. So much work goes into putting on a show that lasts less than 2o minutes!
- Happy Valentine’s Day! If anyone is looking for some great places to buy dark chocolate (one of my many favorite sweets) here in the A.T.L., look no further than this article, courtesy of Style Blueprint Atlanta.
- February is the shortest month that feels like the longest ease we are cooped up inside. Get out and get some exercise and do your brain some good! You never feel worse after exercising and this article from Fast Company tells why 20 minutes is key.
Have a great weekend and happy organizing!