Feeling sluggish on this Monday morning? Rushing to get your day going? Here’s another set of 5 Things You Can Do in 5 Minutes to Get Organized and help you take control of your life.
- Toss your newspapers. If you haven’t read the past week’s papers already chances are you’re not going to have time this week. Put them in the recycle bin.
- Put a bag in each closet for donations. Any time you pull out something to wear and it doesn’t fit, doesn’t flatter, or you just don’t like it, put it in the bag for donation. When the bag is full, DONATE IT!
- Clean out your hair styling tools. Do you have duplicate curling irons/ straighteners/ blow dryers/ round brushes, etc? Do an quick inventory of what you have and get rid of the extras. You only have one head and 2 arms so how many do you really need?
- Straighten up your underwear drawer. Yes, I mentioned unmentionables. This is the first thing you put on each day so the drawer should be in order so you start your day on the right foot. Throw away anything with holes, stains, stretched out elastic, or that doesn’t fit. Start Spring off with clean underwear!
- Go through your coupon stash. Throw away anything that’s expired and seriously evaluate the remaining ones. Are you really going to buy 4 containers of cream cheese to save a nickel? I don’t mean to disrespect coupon-ing but be cautious with what seems like a deal and make sure it is something you really need and use or can freeze.