Here are some fun treats for Friday to make the day go a little faster. Hello, Weekend!
- According to a 2011 CareerBuilder survey: 28 percent of employers admitted they are less likely to promote someone who has a disorganized or messy workspace. Hmmm, what does your workspace say about you?
- In this age of McMansions, read this blog post about whether house size really matters in Less House, More Home. Do you think more house equals more happiness?
- This is great concept that I would love to incorporate in my own closet: own fewer pieces of clothing but of better quality in Lean Closet Movement.
- Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, actually it’s just a week from today! Are you ready? Here are some fun ideas for decorations, home made cards, and yummy food to celebrate.
- Guess what? I’m also blogging over at One Girl One House. Come follow our adventures as Susan, Nicole and I as we Design, Renovate, and Organize Susan’s house that her parents built. It’s a DIY adventure that’s going to be so much fun to follow.!