As we approach Halloween in the next couple of weeks, I am reminded of what comes after: Thanksgiving. Which is shortly followed by Christmas and Chanukah and then we are in a new year before we know it. Pretty soon, Santa’s helpers will be making their lists and mall traipsing with unhappy children in tow, wondering what to get, to buy, to decorate, to ship, and ultimately to open. The vicious cycle continues after with the returns, the taking down, and throwing away. Don’t get me wrong, I love the holidays and all of the excitement and meaning that surrounds them but it’s easy to get caught up in the things that really don’t matter.
Let’s take gifts, for example. Now, we all love gifts but what is the one thing we all want more of and yet it is rapidly slipping through our fingers? It’s TIME. Time is irreplaceable and yet we waste so much of it inadvertently. But let’s consider TIME as a GIFT and now the scene changes. Giving the gift of time to someone could be offering to run errands for a friend or bringing the mail to a neighbor. You could bake bread (or cookies) and deliver it (one of my mother’s wonderful Christmas traditions) which saves the recipient time in preparing to feed his or her family. Even sharing favorite recipes is saving time for the recipient because they don’t have to search for a tried and true dish to prepare and serve. Offering to have someone’s kids over is a wonderful gift of time that also provides the additional treasure of QUIET to a busy family.
<Insert product plug here :-)>
So, have you ever considered the gift or organization services? It can be the perfect gift for most people on your list and here are a few reasons why:
- It always fits. There is no issue with color, style, size, or gender.
- It comes in an envelope so wrapping is minimal. Bow optional.
- Even if you are the most meticulous person on the planet, you need help from time to time clearing clutter and arranging spaces. It’s a fact.
- After the holidays is the calm after the storm that usually means excessive stuff lying around that either needs to be put or thrown away. Get help with this task to make it seamless.
- New Year = Resolutions. If you’ve got clutter in your closet, you’ve got old habits in your head, and baggage on your shoulders. Lighten your load and you’ll make room in your life for the new and improved you.
To give the gift of time, order, and peace, click on the Contact link at the top of the page or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Packages start at $150 for 3 hours of consulting time and can be customized. This is a gift that is good for the recipient, great for the giver, and it gives the gift that can’t be bought: time.